Your questions    

My solicitor wants a receipt. How do I get one?

When you sell your house, your solicitor may require a conveyancing receipt. We are willing to provide confirmation of your rent account by telephone, but due to the number of properties in our portfolio, we charge a small fee to provide a written conveyancing receipt which will include all the details your solicitor will need to complete this part of the conveyancing process.